The Logical Philosopher

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Social Insights of The Tipping Point

For those too busy to read, I present to you my visual book review of The Tipping Point, by Malcolm Gladwell. Here's my summary, ready to print on 8.5x11 paper:


While the book was more focused on Gladwell's social insights on how change happens (and understanding why it does), there was a subtle business connection in the book that should not be overlooked: how to move your new product from the Innovators & Early Adopters, across the Chasm to the rest of the market.

Email or drop a comment if you want the PDF file and I'll send it over. All I ask is that if you use it on your site, please reference back to me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear LP: A very useful and intuitive illustration of Gladwell's book. Thank you. When will you publish similar one-pager summaries of influential business books of our time?