The Logical Philosopher

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I've moved!

I've moved over to the new Blogger Beta!

The one big change you will notice is my Labels categories on the sidebar, which was the main reason I switched over (I have Wordpress tagging evny).


For those already on Blogger wanting to do it: FOR THE LOVE OF ALL BLOGS THAT ARE HOLY - WAIT!!!

While it offers considerable behind the scenes advantages (tags, drag & drop templates, etc.), the drawbacks of not being able to edit your raw HTML caused some serious issues for me. I also had my comments in Haloscan and I can't seem to relink them. If anyone knows how, please let me know!

It may be a few days before new posts as I'm spending all my online time getting the new template tweaked to work, and I've got a year of posts to label for your categorized enjoyment!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee. Adventurous much?

The old Blogger may as well have been a beta it was so fuckin' flakey. That's exactly why I bailed and went to WordPress.

(Zombie Voice) Join Us... (/Zombie Voice)