The Logical Philosopher

Monday, April 03, 2006

Kissing is considered cheating

Three teenagers got on the bus today, all fully outfitted in their goth attire. Black, metal and fishnet stocking adorned both the women, with the man choosing to express himself using more body modification than I had seen in awhile.

I wholeheartedly agree the 1" hole in his ear looks dangerously cool now, but what the hell is that going to look like when he's 50? You'll be able to drive a small moped through it I suspect.
Lucky for me two of them sat across from me. Judging by the pet names of bitch, prick, asshole and other assorted playful comments, I assumed the two were doing some goth flirting ritual. I was about to wonder if they were going to start swapping studs next when I overheard the following:

"Kissing is so fucking cheating, I don't care what you say." said the guy. He was peering at her out from under his dark glasses while fingering the studs in his brow. He looked agitated, like he was going to go postal. And I had a front row seat. How cool is that.

"No it's not," the girl shot back. "And besides, I didn't know we were dating you dick, so I only did once."

From behind them the other girl chimed in "And besides Dwane, it doesn't count when you're in jail." Oh what a cheery goth she was.

Yes, you heard it right...Dwane the goth. I don't know about you but if I was trying for the goth look, I'd at least try for a nickname like Spike or Bruno. I guess he had other things on his mind in jail, his woman cheating on him an that...

0 comments: