The Logical Philosopher

Monday, October 09, 2006

Three blonds and a puppy

No matter how hard I try, there is no way I could make this stuff up.

Over lunch last week I told a blond joke to one of my blond friends, because I thought she'd like it. The result was not what I expected.

"Hey D," I said. "I've got a blond joke for you - do you want to hear it?"

"Sure! I'm always up for a joke on my own!" she said, leaning forward in anticipation.

Here's the joke I told:

Three newly pregnant blonds were sitting and having coffee one day. The first blond, excited to share her new news with the other two, exclaimed "I'm going to have a baby boy!".
The other two, glanced at each other and then asked "how do you know?".
"Well, I was on top."
"Ohh," says the second blond. "Then I'm going to have a baby girl because I was on the bottom!".
At hearing this the third blond bursts into tears. "What is it?" the other two asked in unison.
"Then I'm going to have a puppy!" she wailed.

A quizzical look crossed D's face, followed by a moment of silence. I closed my eyes, hoping this wasn't really happening, but it was. "A puppy?" I heard her ask in wonderment. "I don't get it."

With my eyes still closed my head sunk to my chest in defeat. The only reply I could think of was to say, "Go ask your husband, he'll fill you in."

0 comments: